About Will Eifert
Hello, and thanks for visiting my website. I’m Will Eifert. I write and I work in the internet marketing field. Instead of creating a bio like all of those that I dread reading, I thought I’d offer you bullet points. Enjoy!
- The photo on this page is my favorite photo of my wife and I, even though without my beard I look twelve years old.
- I was born and raised in northern Kentucky. As such I’m a Cincinnati sports fan, giving me an infinite capacity for sports-related heartbreak.
- On June 6, 2015 I married Crystal Freakin’ Mumby. We live in Port Huron, Michigan, about an hour north of Detroit.
- On April 29, 2016 our daughter Harper was born. She is a beautiful baby and my world has been permanently changed for the better.
- I hold a B.A. in English from Thomas More College, where my concentration was in writing poetry. Someday I’d like to finish that one last course for an Associate’s Degree in Political Science. Or maybe I’ll go to grad school.
- When I was a kid, the only toy I ever really needed was a three foot length of PVC pipe. My imagination made it a propeller, a musket, a bus wheel, helicopter blades, a ship’s screw…
- I love Gordon Lightfoot’s “Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald,” and I’ve played, sang and hummed it so many times that my wife has developed an involuntary eye roll upon hearing its opening notes.
- I’m always fidgety. Today I flip a pen around when I’m thinking. In fact, I’m doing so while coming up with the next bullet point. When I was younger I’d lay in bed and toss a baseball in the air while I daydreamed. It hurt when I forgot to catch the ball.
- I edit poetry for a little online literary magazine called Waypoints. We’ve only published one issue so far, but I’m very proud of our work. Read it.